A number of parties have promulgated a certain amount of misinformation
regarding the Pyramid project. We would like to officially put to rest
some of the wild rumors and extravagant myths that have been circulating in
board rooms and chat rooms around the world.
- Pyramid is not built by aliens.
- These aliens are not telepathic. They do not look like human babies.
- Pyramid was not conceived from inside of a pyramid.
- The pyramid is not black. It does not shoot a beam of light out of its top.
- That beam of light is not a communications link to a more massive black
pyramid that is orbiting the earth.
- This space pyramid, as it were, does not use light bending technology to
make itself invisible.
- The Pyramid developers are not members of a shadow government.
- Neither are they performing experiments on the dark side of the moon, where
they can work unobserved.
- The Pyramid developers do not worship an ancient crocodile god.
- The source code for Pyramid is not over 5,000 years old.
- The source code for Pyramid was not discovered carved into stone tablets
in the Karnak temple complex. It was not translated to Python from
- The Pyramid developers do not have a giant, magic eye they use to spy on
We hope that these denials are sufficient to put to rest some of the wild
speculation that has been circulating about the Pyramid project. We’re not
sure where people get such wild ideas. We hope that people will refrain from
spreading such slanderous lies in the future.