Pylons Project Library Package Documentation
The following packages are hosted within the Pylons Project’s GitHub
repository structure, and are officially endorsed, but are not Pyramid
- WebOb, WSGI request/response library
- deform: an HTML form library.
- peppercorn, a library for converting a
token stream into a data structure comprised of sequences, mappings, and
scalars, developed primarily for converting HTTP form post data into a
richer data structure.
- translationstring, an
internationalization library used by various Pylons Project software.
- venusian, a library useful for framework
authors to defer decorator actions.
- webhelpers, a library for python web
- Waitress, WSGI server that runs under
Python 2 and Python 3 on UNIX and Windows.