Library Package Documentation
The following packages are hosted within the Pylons Project GitHub
organization repository structure, and are officially endorsed, but are not
- WebOb, WSGI request/response library
- deform: an HTML form library.
- peppercorn, A library for converting a token
stream into a data structure comprised of sequences, mappings, and scalars,
developed primarily for converting HTTP form post data into a richer data
- translationstring, an
internationalization library used by various Pylons Project software.
- venusian, a library useful for
framework authors to defer decorator actions.
- webhelpers, a library for
python web helpers.
- Waitress, WSGI server that runs under
Python 2 and Python 3 on UNIX and Windows.