- A raw application data structure (complex Python objects).
- chameleon is an attribute
language template compiler which supports the ZPT (Zope Page
Templates) templating specification. It is written and
maintained by Malthe Borch.
- A schema package used by Deform
to provide serialization and validation facilities.
- Data serialized by Colander to a representation suitable
for consumption by the
serialize method of a
widget, usually while a form is being rendered.
- default renderer
- The template renderer used when no other renderer is
specified. It uses the Chameleon templating engine.
- An object in the graph generated by
deform that has access
to a schema node object and a widget object. The
scope of a field object is generally limited to the scope of a
single HTTP request, so field objects are often used to maintain
state information during the request.
- form controls
- A sequence of browser renderings of user interface elements.
These are also known as "fields" as per the the RFC 2388 definition of
"field", however Deform uses the term field for another
concept, so we call them controls within the Deform
- The GNU gettext
library, used by the
deform translation machinery.
client side changes to HTML.
- JQuery UI
- A library used by Deform for various widget theming, effects and
functionality: See http://jqueryui.com/.
- A jQuery plugin library that allows for autocompleting a
value in a text input, making it easier to find and select a
value from a possibly large list. The data may be local or
remote. See also http://docs.jquery.com/Plugins/Autocomplete for more details.
- A JQuery plugin library that allows for input masks in text
inputs. For example, a mask for a US telephone number might be
(999)-999-9999. See also
supports input masks in its default
- A JQuery UI sublibrary for autocompletion of text
fields. See http://docs.jquery.com/UI/Autocomplete.
data-interchange format. It is easy for humans to read and write.
See also http://www.json.org/.
- A package
used by Deform for structured form submission value deserialization.
- Data deserialized by Peppercorn from one or more form
controls to a representation suitable for consumption by the
deserialize method of a
deform widget, usually while a
form is being submitted.
- A callable with the signature
(template_name, **kw) which is
capable of rendering a template for use in a deform widget.
- A function which accepts a logical template name and a set of
keywords, and which returns the rendering of a widget template.
- Resource registry
- An attribute of a Deform form which maps widget
requirement declarations made by widgets to relative file
required by all the widgets in a concrete form rendering. See
also The (High-Level) deform.Field.get_widget_resources() Method.
- A nested collection of schema node objects representing
an arrangement of data.
- schema node
- A schema node can serialize an appstruct to a
cstruct and deserialize a cstruct to an
appstruct (object derived from
colander.SchemaNode or one of the colander Schema
classes). Schemas are a concept used by Deform, but actually
implemented and offered by the Colander package.
- A widget which allows you to add multiple subwidgets, each of
the same type.
- TinyMCE Editor
- TinyMCE is a platform
released as Open Source under LGPL by
Moxiecode Systems AB. It
has the ability to convert HTML TEXTAREA fields or other HTML
elements to editor instances. TinyMCE is very easy to integrate
into other Content Management Systems.
- A Colander validator callable. Accepts a
value and either raises an
exception or returns
None. Used in deform as the
validator= argument to a schema node, ensuring that the input
meets the requirements of the schema.
- WebOb is a WSGI request/response
library created by Ian Bicking.
- Serializes a cstruct into a form rendering and
deserializes a pstruct into a cstruct.
- Widget requirement
- A sequence of tuples attached to a widget object representing
See also Specifying Widget Requirements.
xhr an XMLHTTPRequest. See also