pyramid_zcml is a package which provides ZCML directives for all
built-in Pyramid configurator methods.
Install using setuptools, e.g. (within a virtualenv):
$ easy_install pyramid_zcml
pyramid_zcml is installed, you must use the
mechanism to include it into your Pyramid project’s configuration. In your
1 2 3 4
import pyramid_zcml config = Configurator(.....) config.include(pyramid_zcml)
Do this before trying to load any ZCML. After this step is taken, it will be
possible to use the
pyramid_zcml.load_zcml() function as a method of
the configurator, ala:
pyramid_starter_zcml Paster template is included with this package.
You can use it via
paster create -t pyramid_starter_zcml (on Pyramid 1.0,
1.1, or 1.2) or
pcreate -s pyramid_starter_zcml (on Pyramid 1.3). It
creates a package skeleton which configures a Pyramid appliction via ZCML.
The application performs URL mapping via traversal and no persistence
- Declarative Configuration using ZCML
- ZCML Configuration
- Hello World, Goodbye World (Declarative)
- Scanning via ZCML
- Which Mode Should I Use?
- Configuring a Route via ZCML
- Serving Static Assets Using ZCML
- Enabling an Authorization Policy Via ZCML
- Built-In Authentication Policy ZCML Directives
- Built-In Authorization Policy ZCML Directives
- Adding and Changing Renderers via ZCML
- Adding a Translation Directory via ZCML
- Adding a Custom Locale Negotiator via ZCML
- Configuring an Event Listener via ZCML
- Configuring a Not Found View via ZCML
- Configuring a Forbidden View via ZCML
- Configuring an Alternate Traverser via ZCML
- Using features to make ZCML configurable
resource_urlURL Generation via ZCML
- Changing the Request Factory via ZCML
- Changing the Renderer Globals Factory via ZCML
- Using Broken ZCML Directives
Directives and API¶
- ZCML Directives
Reporting Bugs / Development Versions¶
Visit http://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_zcml to download development or tagged versions.
Visit http://github.com/Pylons/pyramid_zcml/issues to report bugs.