Pyramid Layout: Composable UX for Pyramid¶
Making an attractive, efficient user-experience (UX) is hard. Pyramid Layout provides a layout-based approach to building your global look-and-feel then re-using it across your site. You can then manage your global UX layout as a unit, just like models, views, static resources, and other parts of Pyramid.
If you are OCD, and want the same ways to organize and override your UX that you get in your Python code, this layout approach is your cup of tea.
- Make one (or more) layout objects of template and template logic
- Do useful things with this unit of layout: registration, dynamic association with a view, pluggability via Pyramid overrides, testing in isolation
- Layouts can share lightweight units called panels which are objects of template and code, sharing the same useful things
- Use of any of the common Pyramid templating engines (Chameleon ZPT, Mako, Jinja2) is tested and supported with examples.
- About Layouts, Panels
- Using Pyramid Layout
- Demo App With Pyramid Layout
- API Reference